Since I will be doing lots of travelling this year, I decided to upgrade my luggage.
- Two-wheeled duffle. One of the wheels devolved into a square which made it difficult to roll.
- Grungy backpack that I carried on the plane with all my junk stuffed in it.
- Worn-out toiletry bag.
- Plastic $1 coupon holder which I used to carry my documents.
- 21" roller with four wheels in purple.
- A set of three organizer bags, also purple.
- Kind of tacky (but new) toiletry bag from Target.
- This cool electronics organizer.
- An expandable black nylon carry-on bag. The most important feature - it is not a backpack.
- A $2 purple plastic document envelope.